LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE (LSE): GAN | IRISH STOCK EXCHANGE (ISE): GAME
GAN launches Simulated Gaming™ for JACK Entertainment.
Experience fully integrated with Ohio properties’ Rewards Program
London & Dublin | November 11, 2016: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announced that it has launched online Simulated Gaming™ for JACK Entertainment (“JACK” or “the Client”) in Ohio. This partnership was previously announced by GAN on February 12, 2016.
JACK and its affiliates’ portfolio of properties include over 13,000 gaming positions, more than 400,000 square feet of gaming space, 400 hotel rooms, and 35 bars and restaurants. JACK is comprised of approximately 7,000 team members across four Midwestern US states and generates more than $1.4 billion in revenues annually.
- GAN launched its eighth Simulated Gaming™ client online at http://play.jackentertainment.com, following a rigorous technical deployment process meeting the compliance requirements of both the Client, and the Ohio regulators.
- Simulated Gaming™ was launched for JACK’s three Ohio properties - JACK Cleveland Casino, JACK Cincinnati Casino and JACK Thistledown Racino - representing a combined 5,000 slots or video lottery terminals.
- Delivering converged online to on-property gaming: Patrons receive 10% rebate on selected online purchases in comp dollars, which are redeemable on-property in Ohio. GAN’s US-patented iBridge Framework™ links the GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system to JACK Entertainment’s existing casino management system deployed in Ohio.
- Strong performance of Class III manufacturers’ games available via GAN’s Internet gaming system. Ranked according to virtual ‘coin in’, KONAMI Gaming ranked first followed by Incredible Technologies then Ainsworth and Everi (Multimedia Games) together representing 70%+ of total virtual ‘coin in’ across GAN’s online slot floor and highlighting the enduring demand among US casino patrons for traditional Class III slot themes offered online.
- The Simulated Gaming™ offering is operated from an instance of the GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system deployed in Las Vegas Nevada and is currently integrated with JACK’s loyalty program, ClubJACK, in Ohio.
- Simulated Gaming™ is an innovative Internet gaming service designed by GAN specifically for land-based US casinos, offering a gaming-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile apps that include over 200 casino slot and table games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments.
Matthew P. Cullen, CEO of JACK Entertainment, commented:
“JACK Entertainment is excited to launch GAN’s simulated gaming experience for our casino guests in Ohio. GAN has proved to be a great partner, offering our guests a fun and interactive way to engage with our Ohio properties, and meeting important regulatory compliance needs. We also are pleased with the platform’s early success in demonstrating higher monetization rates than those generally reported by social casinos.”
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“Casino patrons are increasingly engaged in playing social casinos online. The highest-spending social casino players are patrons of land-based casinos. Casino operators can offer more value to their patrons than a typical social casino. JACK Entertainment is now offering a highly competitive online experience to their casino patrons resident in Ohio’s regional gaming market Over time, and in line with our other casino operator clients’ reported experience, we expect JACK to experience increased patron loyalty through increased visitation on-property and increased on-property gaming revenues, as a consequence of engaging with their patrons online as well as on-property.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
- Launched in the US by GAN in January of 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos. with Simulated Gaming average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014, and $2.32 in 2015, compared as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook.
- Supported by 115 months of operating data across eight (8) major US casinos’ deployments, Simulated Gaming™ has now proven to drive increased visitation on-property, and in 2014 delivered on average a +28% uplift in on-property theoretical win due to increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online.
- US casino operators report +50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth $3.3 billion annually worldwide in 2015 (source: Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, LLC) and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property.
For further information please contact:
European Investors: FTI Consulting
|Dermot Smurfit||Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan/Meanie Farrell|
|Chief Executive Officer|
|+44 (0) 20 7292 6262||+353 1 6633686|
US Investors: The Equity Group
|John Frain / Roland French||Adam Prior|
|+353 1 679 6363|
GAN | Overview
GAN is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GAN is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAN
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GAN is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GAN has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, William Hill, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GAN has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GAN has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, GAN launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GAN to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, soft-launched in July 2015 and launched integrated with their casino management system in November 2015. In September 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launched in November 2015. In October 2015 American Casino & Entertainment Properties (ACEP) chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launched in December 2015. In December 2015 Borgata Casino Hotel & Spa chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H1 2016. Also in December 2015 Lady Luck Interactive, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Isle of Capri Corporation, chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H1 2016. In February 2016 Rock Gaming (re-branded as Jack Entertainment) chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ to support their Ohio-based casino properties launching online in H2 2016. In March 2016 an undisclosed major casino operator in the North East chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in H2 2016. In April 2016 major Tribal casino operator Chickasaw Nation chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in late 2016. In June 2016 Tribal casino operator TurningStone Casino Resort chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in early 2017. In July 2016 Nevada’s Station Casinos chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching early 2017. In September 2016 a major existing US casino client nominated GAN to launch real money Internet casino gaming in Europe and other Rest of World regulated markets commencing in H1 2017.
In March 2016 GAN launched its first virtual reality (VR) Simulated Gaming application containing authentic Class III slot machines compatible with Oculus Rift VR headsets and is available to download from New York’s Empire City Casino Simulated Gaming desktop website located at http://play.EmpireCityCasino.com.