DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cell Therapy Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022" report to their offering.
The idea of cell therapy was in pharmaceutical industry for several decades but significant development was not made due to technological challenges. In recent years, cell therapy has gained widespread acceptance among physicians and patients due to its ability to treat various diseases. Several decades of research and development has allowed the investigators to come forth with solutions which can't be provided by conventional therapeutics. Theoretically, it could be used to cure plethora of diseases but underdeveloped technology has limited its usage to limited indications.
Cell therapy has potential in tissue development and regenerative medicine that could be used to make functional body parts. However, such researches are limited to laboratory levels and it will take very long time before successful instigation of clinical trials. Chances of their success are high as they have been able to develop the basic frame work in which conditions for growing different cells have been standardized.
Now focus is on development of biocompatible matrix over which these cells could grow in predefined shape. Some materials have been found that are degraded from the system leaving behind the layer of cells in that shape. This shows that their approach is workable and someday they may be able to develop fully functional human organs.
- Arteriocyte Medical Systems
- Athersys Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Bone Therapeutics
- Celgene Corporation
- Cell Medica
- Cellerant Therapeutics
- Forticell Bioscience
- Genzyme Corporation
- Green Cross Cell
- Histogenics Corporation
- InnovacellBiotechnologie AG
- Intrexon Corporation
- ISTO Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Cell Therapy
2. Necessity for Cell Therapy Treatment
3. Application of Stem Cells in Cell Therapy
4. Applications of Cell Therapy by Therapeutic Area
5. Mechanism of Cell Therapy
6. Delivery Method of Cell Based Therapy
7. Mechanism of Cell Therapy Treatment
8. Global Cell Therapy Market Overview
9. Global Cell Therapy Market by Region
10. Global Cell Therapy Market Dynamics
11. Global Cell Therapy Market Future Prospect
12. Global Cell Therapies Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
13. Marketed Cell Therapies Clinical Insight by Company & Indication
14. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wmmlhh/global_cell