DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibiotrs Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022" report to their offering.
The anti TNF Drugs (Humira, Remicade & Enbrel) for Rheumatic Disease have combined sales of more than US$ 30 Billion in 2015. Currently there are 151 Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors in clinical pipeline and 25 Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors are commercially available in the market.
Over the past decade the pharmaceutical agents directed against TNF-a, infliximab, adalimumab and Etanercept, have been widely and successfully employed for the management of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ankylosing spondylitis (AS), psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease, and however two novel anti-TNF-a agents such as golimumab and certolimumab pegol, recently entered the market for the treatment of RA, AS, Crohn's disease and psoriasis.
The encouragement of the research by the positive results obtained from the use of TNF-a antagonists in terms of efficacy and safety and due to the increasingly collecting the evidence regarding the implication of TNF-a in the pathogenesis of numerous disorders and the anti-TNF-a agents have been considered for the management of diseases other than the ones they were initially approved for.
- AryoGen Biopharma
- CASI Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene Corporation
- Delenex Therapeutics
- Dexa Medica
- EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals
- HanAll Biopharma
- Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Janssen Biotech
- LEO Pharma
- LG Life Sciences
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF)
2. Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Signaling Pathway
3. Overview of Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors
4. Approaches Used in Development of Anti-TNF
5. Function of TNF in Immune Mediated Inflammatory Diseases
6. Involvement of TNF & its Receptor in Neurodegenerative Disorders
7. Role of the Tumor Necrosis Factor in the Development of the Cancer
8. TNF Inhibitors Market Overview
9. Global TNF Inhibitors Market Dynamics
10. Future Implications of TNF Inhibitor Market
11. Global Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
12. Marketed Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Clinical Insight
13. TNF Inhibitors Suspended in Clinical Pipeline
14. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql452m/tumor_necrosis