The clinical trial report, Mycoses Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016" provides an overview of Mycoses clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Mycoses. Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type.
Report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials). Clinical Trial Reports are generated using Our proprietary database - Pharma eTrack Clinical trials database. Clinical trials are collated from 80+ different clinical trial registries, conferences, journals, news etc across the globe. Clinical trials database undergoes periodic update by dynamic process.
The report enhances the decision making capabilities and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Reasons to buy:
- Assists in formulating key business strategies with regards to investment
- Helps in identifying prominent locations for conducting clinical trials which saves time and cost
- Provides top level analysis of Global Clinical Trials Market which helps in identifying key business opportunities
- Supports understanding of trials count and enrollment trends by country in global therapeutics market
- Aids in interpreting the success rates of clinical trials by providing a comparative scenario of completed and uncompleted (terminated, suspended or withdrawn) trials
- Facilitates clinical trial assessment of the indication on a global, regional and country level
- Pfizer Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Scynexis, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA
For more information about this clinical trials report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wntth6/mycoses_global