DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Malignant Pleural Effusion Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016" clinical trials to their offering.
The clinical trial report, Malignant Pleural Effusion Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016" provides an overview of Malignant Pleural Effusion clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Malignant Pleural Effusion. Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type. Report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials).
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- Report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The Report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- Report provides latest news for the past three months
Reasons to buy:
- Assists in formulating key business strategies with regards to investment
- Helps in identifying prominent locations for conducting clinical trials which saves time and cost
- Provides top level analysis of Global Clinical Trials Market which helps in identifying key business opportunities
- Supports understanding of trials count and enrollment trends by country in global therapeutics market
- Aids in interpreting the success rates of clinical trials by providing a comparative scenario of completed and uncompleted (terminated, suspended or withdrawn) trials
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Novartis AG
- Biogen Inc
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CanBas Co., Ltd.
- Advantagene, Inc.
- ABNOBA GmbH
For more information about this clinical trials report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prnp76/malignant_pleural