DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Emerging Trends Affecting the Global Generator Sets Market" report to their offering.
With the rise of industrial and commercial investments, along with the mismatch in power demand in developing markets, the need for generator sets is increasing. Furthermore, the power sector is undergoing a deep transformation, especially in terms of divergent trends in the choice of fuel used for power generation. However, several common developments influence energy efficiency policies.
This market insight evaluates the emerging trends affecting the global generator sets market. It discusses key market dynamics, identifies the role of each primary energy consumption source in the fuel mix, and explains the impact of the new-generation matrix in the market. The base year is 2015, and the forecast period runs 2016 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Overview of the Global Energy Industry
2 Economic Outlook by Region
- Key Market Characteristics and Dynamics
3 Industry Implications from Climate Change
- COP21-What Does it Mean to the Industry?
- Renewable Energy Policies Snapshot
4 Top Trends Affecting the Generator Sets Market
- Understanding the Trends that Impact the Global Generator Sets Market
- Total Generator Sets Market-Percent Revenue by Region
- Total Generator Sets Market-Revenue Forecast
- Key Natural Gas Metrics
- Key Liquids Metrics
- Key Residential Metrics
- Key Commercial Metrics
- Key Industrial Metrics
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Energy Technologies Comparison
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q48v87/emerging_trends