DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2017 MAG Scholar Global Business, Marketing & Tourism Conference" conference to their offering.
The Organizing Team of the 2016 MAG Scholar Conference would like to invite you to attend this meeting of minds on European Marketing from Global Perspective. All accepted papers will be published in the proceedings CD with an ISBN number. A selection of the best conference papers will also be considered for publication in a special issue of the Asian Journal of Business Research.
We will also submit your paper to Thomson Reuters be review and inclusion in its Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
Registration package includes: membership, proceedings, admission to all sessions, lunches, refreshments, gala dinner, and the one-day cultural immersion tour.
Suggested topics of interest (not exhaustive) are grouped under the following themes to give your article more mileage:
- Value and Faith Based Marketing
- European Marketing
- Islamic Marketing
- Confucian Marketing
- Marketing the Brains Business
- Marketing of Education
- Renewable Marketing
- Sustainable/Environmental/Green Marketing
- Place Marketing
- Communicating with Consumers
- Business Communication
- Advertising, Sales Promotion, PR, Sponsorship
- Consumer behavior
- Channel Management
- Retail Marketing, B2B Marketing
- Service Business
- Tourism Marketing
- Social Marketing, Services Marketing
- Managing Across Borders
- HRM Issues in Global Business
- Financial Environment of Business
- International Business/Marketing
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzp4qj/2017_mag_scholar