DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Market For Nanotechnology In Flexible, Stretchable And Printable Electronics And Displays" report to their offering.
The Global Market for Nanotechnology in Flexible, Stretchable and Printable Electronics and Displays examines the markets, application developers and enabling technologies and materials.
The electronics industry will witness significant change and growth in the next decade, and the integration of nanomaterials into products in the electronics sector is gathering pace. Nanomaterials exhibit extraordinary electrical properties, and have a huge potential in electrical and electronic applications such as photovoltaics, sensors, remote health monitoring and medicine, semiconductor devices, displays, conductors, smart textiles and energy conversion devices (e.g., fuel cells, harvesters and batteries).
Market drivers for Nanotechnology in Flexible, Stretchable and Printable Electronics and Displays include:
- Scaling-Power requirement and performance no longer scale with feature size
- Growth of mobile wireless devices
- Growth in the Internet of Things increasing demand for low-power devices, RF and wireless, sensors, energy harvesting devices etc.
- Electronics entering every area of our lives
- Growth in flexible electronics needs in the automotive industry
- Growth in wearables and remote diagnostics in medicine and healthcare
- Demand for high-resolution, low-power displays
This report is based on an extensive market study of advances in fields such as nanotechnology, printed electronics electronics and conducting materials, and includes:
- Market drivers and trends
- Nanomaterials utilized in Flexible, Stretchable and Printable Electronics and Displays
- Electronic textiles
- Electronic paper
- Wearable health monitoring
- Automotive HMI and displays
- QD displays market
- Touchscreens and ITO replacement
- Conductive films
- Electronics coatings
- Application developers
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
4 Nanomaterials In Flexible, Stretchable & Printable Electronics & Displays
5 Flexible And Stretchable Electronics, Conductive Films And Displays Markets
6 Conductive Inks And Printed Electronics
7 Electronics Coatings
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kd6qlb/the_global_market