BENTONVILLE, Ark.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tech, toys and home gadgets will be at the heart of Sam’s Club Black Friday deals. A treasure-trove of top brands at steep savings will be exclusively available to members starting at 12:01 a.m. EST on Thurs., Nov. 24 on SamsClub.com and in clubs beginning Fri., Nov. 25 at 7 a.m.
The full list of Black Friday deals can be found at SamsClub.com/BlackFriday, but highlights include (while supplies last, no rain checks – all items available in-club and online):
For the Techie:
- HP 15.6” Notebook with Intel Core i7 Processor, $499
- GoPro HERO4 Silver Action Camera Bundle, $199
- Nikon D3400 2 Lens DSLR Bundle, $499
- Fitbit Alta Bundle, $99.86
- 10.1” Samsung Galaxy Tab A Bundle, $188.84
- Top Apple and Samsung Smartphones at prices too low to show before event date, check SamsClub.com Nov. 22 for offer details
For the Home:
- iRobot Roomba 665 Robot Vacuum, $269.98
- Seiko Melodies in Motion Wall Clock, $79.98
- Samsung 75” Class 4K UHD Smart TV, $1,998
- VIZIO 60” Class 4K UHD SmartCast Home Theater Display, $548
- LaCrosse Weather Station, $19.98
For the Kids:
- PlayStation 4 Uncharted 4 Bundle, $249
- Xbox One S Battlefield Bundle or Xbox One S Minecraft Bundle with Bonus Controller, $249
- JBL Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker 2-pack, $29.87
- Schwinn 16” Bike, $49.98
- Lifetime Adventure Tower Swing Set, $100 off
- Deluxe Read & Play Books, $24.98
To make holiday shopping easier and faster, there’s a new way to skip the checkout line at Sam’s Club. Members can swiftly and seamlessly pay for their holiday haul with the new Scan & Go app. The app allows members to use their smartphone to scan items as they go, pay with a pre-stored credit card and then simply show a digital receipt as they leave. For those mindful of holiday budgets, the new app also allows users to easily track spending throughout their trip.
Following Black Friday, members can save on this season’s most sought after gifts during the Sam’s Club Cyber Week. Online deals will kick off at 12:01 a.m. EST on Sun., Nov. 27 and continue through Fri., Dec. 2. New offers at great values will be added daily throughout the week, including televisions, computers, home appliances and outdoor playsets.
Throughout the season and beyond, families can use the Sam’s Club store app and browse SamsClub.com for a full inventory of merchandise and savings.
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club®, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products, savings and services to millions of members in 655 clubs in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. To learn more about Sam’s Club, visit the Sam’s Club Newsroom, shop at SamsClub.com, and interact with Sam’s Club on Twitter and Facebook.