CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share. The dividend is payable on November 30, 2016 to its shareholders of record as of November 14, 2016.
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nation’s leading insurers. With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses. Kemper's businesses collectively:
- Offer insurance for home, auto, life, health and valuables
- Service six million policies
- Are represented by 20,000 agents and brokers
- Employ 6,000 associates dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Are licensed to sell insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia
Learn more about Kemper.