SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hillstone Networks, a leading provider of network security solutions, today announced that the Hillstone virtual firewall solution, CloudEdge, based on its Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) technology, is now available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace in standard and advanced editions. Azure Marketplace offers integrated tools, pre-built templates and managed services to make it easier to build and manage enterprise, mobile, web and Internet of Things (IoT) applications faster and more efficiently. The Hillstone virtual solution integrates with multiple security services, including firewall security, application identification and threat protection, to ensure security for cloud deployments.
Features and benefits from Hillstone Networks include:
Hillstone Networks’ CloudEdge is an ideal solution for protecting virtual networks that are more susceptible to threats. In addition to the robust network security services common to Hillstone’s hardware-based NGFW, CloudEdge offers the following benefits:
- North-South Traffic Inspection to provide the VPC network with dedicated security isolation via policy control, as well as granular access control, QoS, VPN, IPS and server load balancing to guarantee business continuity.
- Secures Data Transmission via VPN to protect data transmission between VPCs or VPCs to their associated enterprise networks.
- Simplified Deployment and Management, since it is fully integrated with Cloud Management Platforms (CMPs), administrators can launch, stop and configure firewall policies from the CMP itself; administrators can also configure CloudEdge directly via SecureShell (SSH).
“We are delighted to see Hillstone CloudEdge offered in Microsoft’s Azure Marketplace,” said Lingling Zhang, Vice President of Product & Marketing at Hillstone Networks. “Security is the number one concern for cloud deployment today. With CloudEdge, customers can secure their cloud access as well as the connection between different cloud sites.”
CloudEdge is easily deployed and integrated with tools and solutions, and is now available for immediate purchase and deployment. It is now available on the largest cloud service providers, including Azure, Amazon Web Services and Alicloud.
RELATED LINKS AND CONVERSATIONS
- Follow us on our blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- View our resource library and our portfolio of intelligent next generation firewall solutions.
- Watch a demo.
About Hillstone Networks, Inc.
Hillstone Networks offers a broad range of security solutions for enterprises and data center networks – whether physical, virtual, or in the cloud. Hillstone solutions provide continuous threat defense not only at traditional perimeters, but also to internal networks, down to each virtual machine. For physical environments, Hillstone’s innovative security platform combines Behavioral Intelligence with high-performance networking, enabling organizations to find and stop threats in minutes, not months. Hillstone offers a complete virtual firewall solution for perimeter protection in virtual environments; Hillstone uses micro-segmentation technology to protect East-West traffic in the cloud.
Established in 2006 by NetScreen, Cisco and Juniper executives, Hillstone Networks is relied on by more than 12,000 customers around the world, including Fortune 500 companies, higher education, financial institutions and service providers. Hillstone Networks’ US headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California.