MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) announced today a new partnership with six healthy-living ambassadors to energize families through motivating wellness experiences and personalized content. The company is also making it even easier to find the right active solutions for everyone in the family by enhancing its portfolio of authoritative national brands with new offerings from fitness wearables leader Fitbit and global performance brand Under Armour. Kohl’s compelling combination of engaging partnerships and powerful brand expansions delivers an unmatched wellness experience for families.
"We know Kohl's customers want to live happy, healthy and fulfilled lives with their families and are looking for ways to bring fitness into real life," said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief merchandising and customer officer. "By connecting our customers to experts who motivate in this space with the launch of our ambassador program and providing inspiration with our growing brand portfolio with new brands like Under Armour, Kohl's makes it easy for families to integrate wellness into their lives."
For the first time, Kohl’s has partnered with six leading experts in the industry to share inspiring wellness tips and product recommendations, showing families how fun and easy it is to make their move towards a healthy lifestyle. The cascade of information will include multiple consumer and fan touch points, including Facebook Live feeds, in-person workouts, demonstrations and more. The wellness ambassadors include:
- Tone It Up – Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott are the founders of Tone It Up, a healthy lifestyle brand and community for women. Karena and Katrina are both healthy living and fitness experts, having inspired millions worldwide to pursue their best lives through a fun, energetic and positive approach to all things fitness and nutrition. The duo offers workout content and guidance, the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan and branded active gear and apparel. For Kohl’s, Karena and Katrina will share high-energy exercise routines and wellness tips to motivate families to stay active.
- Kevin Curry – Kevin Curry launched the Fit Men Cook blog to share his healthy food ideas and keep his followers motivated on their fitness journey. He has mastered the art of creating mouthwatering dishes that are also affordable. His philosophy is that it is all about everyday people — no matter the fitness level or athletic ability — aiming to live the best life possible through fitness and healthy eating. Kevin will share easy-to-do cooking demonstrations and recipes proving how simple and delicious it can be to eat healthy.
- Bob Harper – With more than 20 years of experience, Bob Harper is a health and fitness expert, host of NBC’s The Biggest Loser, celebrity trainer and three-time #1 New York Times best-selling author. He is a proven lifestyle expert who is known for full-body exercises and nutrition plans for anyone on a fitness journey. Bob will provide a variety of fun ways for everyone in the family to get moving and enjoy the outdoors.
- Sophie Jaffe – Sophie Jaffe is a health and wellness expert, certified as a raw food chef and yoga teacher. She launched Philosophie, a blog with the goal of making it easier, more inspiring and more delicious to attain optimal health and wellness. Sophie’s content for Kohl’s will focus on tips for families to find balance and get active.
- Jordan Younger – Jordan Younger is the blogger behind the wellness and lifestyle blog The Balanced Blonde and is the author of the finding-balance memoir Breaking Vegan. She has emerged as a leading voice in the space due to her authenticity, unique voice, passion for all things wellness and relatability. Jordan’s tips and advice will guide families on how to start small on their healthy eating journeys.
- Alicia Archer – With a background in dance, Alicia shares her fitness to showcase the power of movement as it relates to living a healthy and active lifestyle. She demonstrates new and exciting ways to get moving, whether in a yoga studio, in a city setting or exploring a new neighborhood park.
Kohl’s also offers the right mix of products to ensure families across the country can find everything they need to reach their wellness goals. This includes new brand and product offerings with the launch of Under Armour, one of the most authentic and fastest growing active brands in the world, and new fitness trackers and accessories from Fitbit, the pioneer and leader in the connected health and fitness market. These are on top of what customers can already find on shelves with Nike, Columbia, New Balance, adidas and more.
- Under Armour – The introduction of Under Armour performance apparel, footwear and accessories in early spring 2017 will be the biggest brand launch in the history of Kohl’s, reinforcing its promise to deliver powerful and relevant national brands that customers want. The innovative, performance-focused brand will take Kohl’s active offerings to a new level both in store and online. Under Armour products, designed to make all athletes better, will be available for the entire family, including men's, women's and youth.
– Kohl’s has expanded its collection of Fitbit devices with
exclusive accessory styles and new product offerings for consumers to
have even more choices to express their personal style while leading a
healthy, active lifestyle.
Products available now include:
- Fitbit Alta Activity Tracker ($129.99), a slim, sleek customizable fitness wristband with motivational health and fitness features.
- Fitbit Alta Special Edition Gold Series Activity Tracker ($149.99), a hand-polished, gold-plated, stainless steel tracker available in pink or black classic fitness band. Find the pink colorway for a fresh look exclusively at Kohl’s stores nationwide, Kohls.com and Fitbit.com. Additional accessories sold separately.
- Five exclusive Simply Vera Vera Wang for Fitbit Alta ($79.99) accessory designs inspired by Vera Wang’s signature style, ultimately creating unique accessories for everyday wear. Activity tracker sold separately.
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate Activity Tracker ($149.99) fitness wristband featuring innovative health and fitness tools based on its continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking technology, an enhanced fitness experience, smarter technology and a sleek new look with interchangeable bands that can easily go from a workout to a night out.
New merchandise available this November includes:
- Fitbit Flex 2 Activity Tracker ($99.99), the first-ever swim-proof fitness wristband from the company, features an ultra-slim design and removable tracker to effortlessly track all-day activity, exercise and sleep in a style that can be personalized.
- Two Simply Vera Vera Wang for Fitbit Flex 2 hinge bangles ($69.99) that mix super-sleek black or silver metal with understated silicone to create a casual and chic bracelet option for versatile wear. Activity tracker sold separately.
- Products available now include:
This holiday, make your move with Kohl’s by kick-starting the season with an exciting Under Armour customer challenge called “Maintain Your Momentum.” The healthy eating motivator and sweepstakes encourages and rewards participants to log 15 meals on their MyFitnessPal app account during the month of November. Once the 15 meals are recorded starting November 1 through November 30, participants can enter for a chance to win an Under Armour HealthBox Connected Fitness System and Kohl’s gift card. Find additional contest information and terms and conditions at MyFitnessPal’s mobile app.
On top of offering amazing national brands for all active and wellness needs, Kohl’s makes it easy to save. Customers who sign up for Kohl’s Yes2You Rewards will find extra savings every time they shop. Members earn one point for every dollar they spend, no matter how they pay, with no limit on points earned and no cost to join. They also receive a $5 reward for every 100 points in addition to other exciting benefits, like guaranteed savings offers, chances to earn bonus points and more. Only at Kohl’s, customers can earn $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent in store or online during Kohl’s Cash promotions. Best of all, there is no limit to how much customers can earn, and they can use it to save on a future purchase.
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading specialty department store with more than 1,100 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, the company offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and inspiring shopping experiences in-store, online at Kohls.com and via mobile devices. Committed to its communities, Kohl’s has raised nearly $300 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For additional information about Kohl’s philanthropic and environmental initiatives, visit http://www.Kohls.com/Cares. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com.
Connect with Kohl’s: