CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BlackFriday.fm, a leading website for the best Black Friday deals, news, and ad scans, announced predictions for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016 today. The annual shopping events fall on Friday, November 25 for Black Friday, with Cyber Monday on November 28. Consumers seeking holiday savings can expect greater discounts and deals than ever this year.
What to expect from top retailers in 2016:
- Walmart: To prevent overcrowded stores on Black Friday, Walmart’s sales will most likely launch earlier than Thanksgiving. As usual, the most popular items will be hot doorbuster deals on TVs from brands like Samsung, LG, Vizio, and Panasonic. The big buzz will be on big screen 4K TVs, but all types TVs will be heavily discounted, as well as kids’ toys, apparel, kitchen items, and more.
- Best Buy: Doorbuster deals are expected to arrive at 5pm on Thanksgiving. While shoppers can find very competitive prices on laptops, smartphones, home appliances, and gaming consoles, shoppers should be able to price match purchases from competitors like Walmart, Amazon, and Target. Expect hot doorbuster deals on 4K TVs that will sell out quickly, as well as solid deals on Apple products.
- Amazon: Expect another Black November sale, where new deals on a broad range of products will launch daily starting November 1st. Don’t miss out on lightning deals (similar to in-store doorbuster deals) that sell out quickly. Amazon Prime members will get first access along with free express shipping, same-day shipping, and other perks.
- Target: Target’s pushing early access to Black Friday deals for email subscribers, and steep discounts are expected on everything from home goods to baby gear, electronics, toys, and more on Black Friday. Cyber Monday deals for online shoppers will likely mirror the same. We expect numerous Target coupons will be released, offering steeper savings online and in-store.
- Toys R Us: Find some of the best discounts on top-selling toys, games, bikes, and kids’ electronics - from Disney Frozen dolls, LEGO sets, and LeapPad, to top-rated bikes on sale for up to 70% off. Toys R Us is also notorious for great savings on clearance items.
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s will also start its holiday shopping deals at 5pm on Thanksgiving this year. We anticipate many deals online prior to Thanksgiving, but some of the best savings will be had through their coupons and online codes, Kohl’s Cash, and exclusive cardholder discounts.
“It’s no surprise that the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are going to be bigger than ever this year, “ said Rene Kirschbaum, Director of BlackFriday.fm. “We monitor the best deals and partner with top retailers to get early scoop for our site visitors, with everything they need to save money."
Shoppers can visit BlackFriday.fm, download the BlackFriday.fm app on iTunes or Google Play, or subscribe to BlackFriday.fm email alerts for up-to-the-minute details on deals, ad leaks and other Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts. For more information, visit www.blackfriday.fm.
BlackFriday.fm provides the biggest, baddest, and earliest ad scans! Our mission is to deliver the best Black Friday deals, promotions and ad scans from top Black Friday merchants. We believe saving money should be easy, so our site is dedicated to providing shoppers with resources, tools, and up-to-the-minute news for an awesome bargain-hunting experience this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. For more information, visit www.blackfriday.fm.