DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Pressed and Blown Glass and Glassware Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. pressed and blown glass and glassware market. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains relevant data on the major players in the industry.
- Glass fiber mat, textile-type, made by establishments producing glass
- Machine-made pressed and blown table, kitchen, art, and novelty glassware, made by glass producers
- Machine-made pressed and blown lighting, automotive, and electronic glassware, made by glass producers
- All other machine-made pressed and blown glassware (including technical and scientific glassware, glass blocks, and lens blanks), made by glass producers
- Handmade pressed and blown glassware, made by glass producers
- Other pressed and blown glass and glassware manufacturing, nsk, total.
- Corning Incorporated
- Transitions Optical Inc.
- Ofs Fitel LLC
- Libbey Inc.
- Lenox Holdings Inc.
- AFL Telecommunications LLC
- Knauf Insulation Inc.
- World Kitchen LLC
- Sumitomo Electric Lightwave Corp.
- Aurora Networks Inc.
- Flowers Inc.
- Simon Pearce U.S. Inc.
- Anchor Hocking LLC
- Global Composites Inc.
- Ctp Carrera Inc.
- Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc.
- Libbey Glass Inc.
- Glasforms Inc.
- Carley Inc.
- Score Fiber Optics Corp.
- Anchor Hocking Operating Company LLC
- PPG Industries Fiber Glass Products Inc.
- Durand Glass Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Corning International Corporation
- Mfg Composite Systems Company
- Wki Holding Company Inc.
- Corning Vitro Corporation
- Te Connectivity Seacon Phoenix Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview to 2020
4. Domestic Production 2008-2014
5. Imports 2007-2015
6. Exports 2007-2015
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9l3r5h/u_s_pressed_and