DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US mHealth Market and Growth Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
mHealth is one of the most talked about subjects in healthcare, yet it has struggled from a business model standpoint, market scalability, and general over-hype. It is currently observed that there are low barriers to entry and it is not a sure thing that established market leaders can sustain their position as new entrants or disruptive solutions hit the market in mHealth.
In the United States, there is a growing market for mHealth-enabled devices and for connecting the results derived from various sensors and activity trackers. This data can be transformed to support population health and analytics, as well as increasing the interest among health plans, payers, and providers to using mHealth as a solution to monitor or remotely treat complex cases and chronic conditions.
Key questions this study will answer:
- Why is mHealth an opportunity for a variety of companies to target as a growth market?
- What are the market-shifting macro trends impacting the need to deploy new or improved solutions to enable patients to achieve quality care using mHealth in a variety of settings?
- How important will mHealth be as the US healthcare system progresses to the goal of outcome-based and value-based reimbursements?
- What are the parameters that qualify mHealth apps to be considered as medical-grade services?
- Will these devices require FDA certification?
- What other standards apply?
What is the 6-year revenue outlook for the mHealth market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background
3. Market Segments
4. Consumer Views and mHealth
5. Payer, Provider, and Vendor Views in mHealth
6. Business Models in mHealth
7. Forecasts and Trends-Total mHealth Market
8. Demand Analysis-Total mHealth Market
9. Competitive Environment
10. Notable Representative Companies to Watch
11. Growth Opportunities
12. Future Perspectives
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l36k2g/us_mhealth_market