DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Market for Bacteriological Test Kits for Meat and Dairy Applications - 2016" report to their offering.
This study provides an insight into the US market for bacteriological test kits for meat and dairy applications in 2016. Drivers, restraints, competitive landscape, and market trends are discussed. The market is segmented by the end applications of meat production and dairy production and covers cultivation test kits, immunoassay test kits, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test kits, and other test kits such as biosensors.
The study also covers Listeria, Salmonella, E. Coli, Campylobacter, and other pathogens such as Staphylococcus aureus in terms of target pathogens. Revenue and volume estimates and forecasts are provided for the different types of proteins studied from 2013 to 2020. The study also provides the extent of impact of each driver and restraint on the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview and Definitions
3. Total Bacteriological Test Kits Market-Market Drivers and Restraints
4. Technology and Innovation Trends
5. Industry Challenges
6. Total Bacteriological Test Kits in the US- Forecast and Trends
7. Bacteriological Test Kits Market for Meat Applications
8. Bacteriological Test Kits Market for Dairy Applications
9. Customer Trends
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrdkb2/us_market_for