DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Retinopathy Of Prematurity - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Retinopathy Of Prematurity pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 5 molecules. Out of which approximately 5 molecules are developed by Companies. Our latest report Retinopathy Of Prematurity - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Retinopathy Of Prematurity, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Retinopathy Of Prematurity Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) is a disease that affects immature vasculature in the eyes of premature babies. This disorder which usually develops in both eyes is one of the most common causes of visual loss in childhood and can lead to lifelong vision impairment and blindness Risk factors for the development of ROP include prematurity, extremely low-birth-weight, and multiple births. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2 and 2 respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Retinopathy Of Prematurity and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Retinopathy of Prematurity Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Retinopathy of Prematurity - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Retinopathy of Prematurity - Comparative Analysis
- Retinopathy of Prematurity - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Retinopathy of Prematurity - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Retinopathy of Prematurity Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Retinopathy of Prematurity - Products under Development by Companies
- Retinopathy of Prematurity - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Retinopathy of Prematurity - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Biomar Microbial Technologies
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hs8k5/retinopathy_of