This research service provides an overview of the eCommerce market in Southeast Asia and also reviews recent trends. It showcases Southeast Asia as one of the fastest growing and most promising eCommerce markets in the world with the market expected to exceed $25 billion in 2020.
Market data is provided for Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. This report also provides valuable information for companies that want to start cross-border trading with Southeast Asia.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Market Overview
- What is eCommerce?
- What is Business to Consumer (B2C) eCommerce?
3. Drivers and Restraints
- Drivers for eCommerce
- eCommerce Drivers - Growing Middle Class Population
- eCommerce Drivers - Increasing Number of Internet Users
- eCommerce Drivers - Increasing Smartphone Usage
- eCommerce Drivers - High Mobile Subscriptions
- eCommerce Drivers - Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement
- eCommerce Restraints - Poor Logistics
- eCommerce Restraints - Low Banking Penetration
4. Trends and Forecast
5. Country Analysis - Indonesia
6. Country Analysis - Malaysia
7. Country Analysis - The Philippines
8. Country Analysis - Singapore
9. Country Analysis - Thailand
10. Country Analysis - Vietnam
11. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xf8mr/analysis_of