DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The radio taxi services market in the country is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 17% during 2016-2021, on account of rising promotional activities by radio taxi operators, and need for enhanced safety and security features.
Rising demand for radio taxi services in India can be attributed to changing lifestyles of travellers and increasing disposable income. Moreover, radio taxis offer hassle free travel experience to customers. Further, growing inclination of customers towards radio taxis can be attributed to various tangible and intangible offerings such as booking convenience through mobile applications, air conditioning, educated and skilled drivers and operators, multiple payment options, 24×7 customer support, electronic fare meters, GPS enabled vehicles, etc.
Increasing investments by venture capitalists, and rising radio taxi usage by individuals, corporates and tourists is boosting demand for radio taxi services in India. As a result, the radio taxi companies have expanded their fleet size and this has driven dramatic growth in radio taxi service market of the country.
- ANI Technologies Private Limited
- Carzonrent (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Chanson Car at Call Pvt. Ltd.
- Fast Track Call Cab Private Limited
- Mega Cabs Private Limited
- Meru Cab Company Pvt. Ltd.
- NTL Call Taxi Private Limited
- SMS Taxi Cabs Pvt. Ltd.
- Uber India Technology Private Limited
Wings Travel India Management Private Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. India Radio Taxi Services Business Models
4. India Radio Taxi Service Market Outlook
5. India Radio Taxi Investor Analysis
6. India Radio Taxi Tariff/Fare Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. India Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
For more information on this topic, check out the Energy and Transport section of the Research and Markets' blog.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s264s3/india_radio_taxi