DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Garden and Grove: Culinary Trend Tracking Series" report to their offering.
Garden and Grove: Culinary Trend Tracking Series Freshness is officially at the forefront of food trends. More than non-GMO, more than local, organic, or natural, more even than low price, consumers value freshness in food and nothing says freshness like garden-fresh vegetables or fruit. This fandom for freshness extends to Millennials, further securing the status of freshness at the center of culinary trends.
Garden and Grove: Culinary Trend Tracking Series profiles six "garden and grove" food trends that are driving innovation in restaurants and retail: celery and fennel; fresh mint; radishes; specialty salad greens; shishito, Peppadew, and ghost peppers as emerging hot peppers; and cocktail bar fruit.
- 10-year data trending based on large, random sample Simmons national consumer surveys
- Quarterly trend updates based on proprietary online national surveys
- The new tech-savvy consumer and social media context
- Historical menu trend data and recent new offerings, drawing on Datassential MenuTrends data
- Chef insights and trend interpretations; menu examples and illustrations
Retail Food Trends
- Mass-market and natural/specialty channel sales-tracking data
- Packaged product bestsellers and new product introductions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zq44h/garden_and_grove