DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Rheology Modification Coating Additives Market - Opportunities and Forecast, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
Rheology modification coating additives are the major ingredients in ink, paints and coatings owing to their particular properties of fluid products. These products help the formulators to alter the flow behavior of the coatings. Owing to such characteristics painters can make the best of the viscosity offered by the additives.
The market growth is driven by intense efforts made by the government bodies and private institutions to promote environment friendly and recyclable products. In addition, there has been a sudden growth in the number of expansions by different market players to fulfill the growing requirement from end user application sectors. The high growth potential from several end user sectors where additives are used owing to their chemically improvised performance would create growth opportunities.
The industry is segmented based on application and geography.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svh2lb/world_rheology