DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chloroprene Rubber Market: By Application (Hoses & Tubes, Wires & Cables, Coatings & Adhesives, Building & Construction, Automotive, Others) Strategic Analysis(Value Chain, Pricing, Opportunities Analysis, Others) & Geography-Forecast (2014-2021)" report to their offering.
This report identifies the chloroprene rubber market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to chloroprene rubber market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for chloroprene rubber in 2015 due to high and surging demand from end-use industries in the region especially from industries in China. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and is also expected to be the fastest growing region due growing presence of end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015.
This report on global chloroprene rubber also covers different applications of chloroprene rubber in the end-use industries and market size in various geographical regions.
Some of the major companies' profiles in detail are as follows:
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corporation
- DuPont Performance Elastomers
- Dow Chemical Company
- Shanxi Synthetic Rubber Group Co. Ltd.
- Zenith Industrial Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd.
1. Chloroprene Rubber - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Chloroprene Rubber Market Landscape
4. Chloroprene Rubber - Market Forces
5. Chloroprene Rubber Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Chloroprene Rubber Market By Applications
7. Global Chloroprene Rubber Market By Geography
8. Chloroprene Rubber - Market Entropy
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6lnqq/chloroprene