DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023 -Japan" drug pipelines to their offering.
Japan Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast 2023 provides an overview of the disease and market size of the CMV for Japan.
It also includes historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the CMV Prevalent, Diagnosed and Treatable Cases, CMV Patients among Transplants, Infant Patients at High Risk of CMV and HIV Patients at High Risk of CMV from 2013-2023.
The total number of Diagnosed Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection cases is expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.056% to 7,355 cases in 2023. Out of all these high risk categories, Infants have comparatively higher number of CMV prevalent cases than HIV and Transplant patients in Japan. The market size for Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection shall reach to USD 68.1 Million by the end of 2023.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house Forecast model analysis by our team of industry experts.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Disease Overview
- Symptoms of cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection
- Risk Factors
- Pathogenesis of human cytomegalovirus
- Pathophysiology of cytomegalovirus infection
- Treatment Algorithm for Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Treatment for Congenital CMV Infection
- Treatment of Ganciclovir resistant CMV
- Treatment Guidelines
- Recommendations for Treating Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Disease Management
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Assumptions and Rationale
- Total CMV Prevalent, Diagnosed and Treatable Cases
- CMV Patients among Transplants
- Infant Patients at High Risk of CMV
- HIV Patients at High Risk of CMV in Japan
- Unmet Medical Needs
- Marketed Products
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfgqqp/cytomegalovirus