RICHARDSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced it is accepting pre-orders of the Axon 7 Mini, a smaller version of its award winning flagship Axon 7 smartphone. The Axon 7 Mini will come in two colors; Ion Gold will be available exclusively at Best Buy for the first 60 days, and Platinum Gray will be available through Amazon, B&H, Best Buy, NewEgg and www.zteusa.com all for the unbeatable price of $299.98.
“Disruption is not led by the company who can deliver the best specs at the lowest price, it’s about a tenacity to put the consumer first,” said Lixin Cheng, chairman and CEO of ZTE USA. “The Axon 7 Mini delivers on both fronts as we listened to consumers who wanted a smaller option to our original Axon 7 at a price that many can afford.”
From a dedicated audio chipset for Hi-Fi playback and recording, dual front-facing speakers, an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, dual-SIM with a Micro-SD slot, and more, the Axon 7 Mini packs many of the same premium features consumers love in the Axon 7 all at an affordable price.
Premium Features, Mini Price
- A 5.2 inch AMOLED display with soft key navigation allows you to beautifully render all of your favorite content, yet be small enough to fit into your back pocket once finished
- Dual front-facing speakers, dedicated sound and playback technology, and Dolby Atmos® provide an immersive HiFi audio experience that is groundbreaking and unlike any other
- A 16-megapixel rear camera along with 8-megapixel front camera captures stunning high-quality images during the day and at night
- All-metal body and standout design delivers the same premium feel, but at a lower price than competitors
- Comes with one of the industry’s best warranty and protection plans in the Axon Passport Program 2.0, which features a 2 year warranty, unlimited out of warranty repairs, upgrade assistance, replacement assistance and more
For full list of phone specifications and features visit www.zteusa.com/Axon7.
*Strategy Analytics, Q2 2016
About ZTE USA
ZTE USA (www.zteusa.com), headquartered in Richardson, Texas, is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a global provider of mobile devices, telecommunication systems, and enterprise solutions. Operating since 1998, ZTE USA is dedicated to making cost-efficient, quality communication technology accessible to all. ZTE is ranked by independent industry analysts as the fourth-largest supplier of mobile devices in the U.S. overall, and second-largest supplier of prepaid devices.