DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Surface Protein gp120 - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
'Surface Protein gp120 - Pipeline Review, H2 2016'; Surface Protein gp120 pipeline Target constitutes close to 25 molecules. Out of which approximately 12 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes.
Furthermore, the publisher says; Surface Protein gp120 Envelope glycoprotein GP120 is a glycoprotein exposed on the surface of the HIV envelope. The entry of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) into cells requires the sequential interaction of the viral exterior envelope glycoprotein, gp120, with the CD4 glycoprotein and a chemokine receptor on the cell surface. These interactions initiate a fusion of the viral and cellular membranes.
The report 'Surface Protein gp120 - Pipeline Review, H2 2016' outlays comprehensive information on the Surface Protein gp120 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Surface Protein gp120 targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases. Currently, The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 1, 4 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 4, 4 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Surface Protein gp120 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Surface Protein gp120 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Surface Protein gp120 - Comparative Analysis
- Surface Protein gp120 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Surface Protein gp120 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Surface Protein gp120 Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Surface Protein gp120 - Products under Development by Companies
- Surface Protein gp120 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Surface Protein gp120 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Osel, Inc.
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- TeneoBio Inc
- United Biomedical, Inc.
- ViiV Healthcare Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/57xjds/surface_protein