DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
'Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016'; Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 126 molecules. Out of which approximately 100 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities
Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) Heart failure is also known as congestive heart failure (CHF). CHF is a condition in which the heart is no longer able to pump out enough oxygen-rich blood. Symptoms include cough, fatigue, weakness, faintness, loss of appetite, swollen (enlarged) liver or abdomen, swollen feet and ankles and weight gain. The predisposing factors include high blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnea, alcohol use and irregular heartbeats. Treatment includes surgery, vasodilator, beta blockers and diuretics.
The report 'Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016' outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure) and features dormant and discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by Companies in Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 15, 30, 11, 2, 35 and 6 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 18 and 8 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Congestive Heart Failure Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Congestive Heart Failure - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Congestive Heart Failure - Comparative Analysis
- Congestive Heart Failure - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Congestive Heart Failure - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Congestive Heart Failure Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Congestive Heart Failure - Products under Development by Companies
- Congestive Heart Failure - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Congestive Heart Failure - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Amgen Inc.
- AnGes MG, Inc.
- Araim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARCA biopharma, Inc.
- Ascelegen Therapeutics, Inc.
- Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Athersys, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- BEAT BioTherapeutics Corp.
- BioCardia, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cell Therapy Limited
- Celyad SA
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FibroGen, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Glucox Biotech AB
- Heart Metabolics Limited
- Hemostemix Ltd
- Innopharmax Inc.
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Juventas Therapeutics, Inc.
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
- Lead Discovery Center GmbH
- Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
- Les Laboratoires Servier SAS
- Lonestar Heart, Inc.
- Mast Therapeutics, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mesoblast Limited
- miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
- MorphoSys AG
NanoCor Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ph98pm/congestive_heart
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.