DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Melanocyte Protein PMEL (ME20M or Melanocyte Protein Pmel 17 or Melanocytes Lineage Specific Antigen GP100 or Melanoma Associated ME20 Antigen or P1 or P100 or Premelanosome Protein or Silver Locus Protein Homolog or PMEL) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Melanocyte Protein PMEL Melanocyte protein PMEL also known as premelanosome protein (PMEL) is a protein encoded by the PMEL gene. This protein is involved in generating internal matrix fibers that define the transition from Stage I to Stage II melanosomes. This protein undergoes a complex pattern of prosttranslational processing and modification that is essential to the proper functioning of the protein.
Melanocyte Protein PMEL pipeline Target constitutes close to 8 molecules. Out of which approximately 7 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities
Institutes. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 2, 2 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Melanocyte Protein PMEL - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the Melanocyte Protein PMEL targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Melanocyte Protein PMEL targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases.
Key Topics Covered:
- Melanocyte Protein PMEL Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Melanocyte Protein PMEL - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Melanocyte Protein PMEL - Comparative Analysis
- Melanocyte Protein PMEL - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Melanocyte Protein PMEL - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Melanocyte Protein PMEL Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Melanocyte Protein PMEL - Products under Development by Companies
- Melanocyte Protein PMEL - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Melanocyte Protein PMEL - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Antigen Express, Inc.
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
- Immunomic Therapeutics, Inc.
- Scancell Holdings Plc
- Vault Pharma Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5g3nx/melanocyte