DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Competitive Profiling of Mass Merchants and Warehouse Clubs in the Automotive Aftermarket" report to their offering.
This strategic market insight covers the leading mass merchants and warehouse clubs in the North America automotive aftermarket. The scope includes Class 1-3 passenger vehicles in North America (the United States and Canada). The insight benchmarks mass merchants across various parameters.
It also offers a detailed outlook of their financial overview, SWOT analysis, automotive highlights, and the future strategies that companies are likely to invest in over the next 3-5 years. Distribution channel analysis, location-based metrics, and revenue snapshots are some of the key details covered.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the market size of the mass merchants and warehouse distributors in the Class 1-3 segment?
- What are the major private automotive labels offered by mass merchants and warehouse clubs?
- What are the key impact areas that can be influenced by digitization?
- What are the potential growth areas warehouse clubs are investing in to garner a greater customer base?
What are the potential risks and threats that mass merchants and
warehouse clubs face due to evolving customer preferences?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Vehicle Owner Attitude toward Mass Merchants and Warehouse Clubs
6. Mass Merchant Profile - Walmart
7. Mass Merchant Profile - Costco
8. Mass Merchant Profile - Canadian Tire
9. Mass Merchant Profile - Sam's Club
10. Conclusions and Future Outlook - Total Automotive Aftermarket Mass Merchants Profiling
- Canadian Tire
- Sam's Club
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73n9nk/competitive