DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Dietary Supplements Market by product type (Protein Supplements, Vitamins & minerals, Herbals, Probiotic, & Others), Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The dietary supplements market in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 11.60% during 2016-2021, on account of rapid urbanisation, growing health consciousness, coupled with growing demand from athletes all across the country.
Moreover, dietary supplements can be categorised into various by product type amongst which, vitamin & mineral dietary supplements dominated India dietary supplements market in 2015, and is further expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to changing lifestyle that is creating various physical and mental disorders.
- India Dietary Supplements Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Vitamin & Mineral, Herbal, Protein and Other), By Point of Sale (Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Internet/Online, Departmental/Retail Store and Others), By Top City
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Abbott India Limited
- Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Cadila Healthcare Limited
- Dabur India Limited
- Danone Nutricia International Pvt. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd.
- Herbalife International India Pvt. Ltd.
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Kraft Heinz India Pvt. Ltd.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Dietary Supplements Market Overview
5. India Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
6. India Vitamin & Mineral Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
7. India Herbal Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
8. India Protein Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
9. India Other Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Import Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvmdbm/india_dietary