DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Concrete Fiber Market: By Type (Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Glass Fiber, Natural Organic & Mineral Fibers, Polypropylene Fiber, Synthetic Fiber), By Application & By Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2016 - 2021)" report to their offering.
The global concrete fiber market analysis based on different regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa is also covered exhaustively in the report. Along with this, the report also focuses on major developing and developed countries like the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, India, Brazil, China, and Japan among others. Asia-Pacific captures lions share in the global concrete fiber market showing significant growth rate in the market. This is majorly due to the high structural development and fastest growing building & construction industry.
The market entropy section of the report focuses on the competitiveness of the key vendors in the market across the value chain. The competitiveness is measure based on the business development strategies such as new product launches and developments, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations and others. The market share analysis of the leading players in the market is also covered in the report.
- BASF SE
- Propex Global
- W. R. Grace & Co
- SIKA AG
- Bekaert SA
- Nippon Electric Glass Company Ltd.
- Fibercon International Inc.
- ABC Polymer Industries
- The Euclid Chemical Company
- Nycon Corporation
- Belgian Fibers
- Elasto Plastic Concrete
- ICF Concrete Additives
- Fabpro Performance Fibers
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Concrete Fiber Market Forces
5. Concrete Fiber Market Strategic Analysis
6. Concrete Fiber Market - By Application
7. Concrete Fiber Market - By Type
8. Concrete Fiber Market - By Geography
9. Concrete Fiber Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Competitors, and Customers)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rpllql/concrete_fiber