DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities within Selected Chemicals Market in Nigeria and Kenya" report to their offering.
The drive for infrastructure development and market self-sufficiency is common to both Nigeria and Kenya, as is the desire to export excess products to neighbouring countries. This study provides an overview of the cement, fertiliser, and plastic packaging markets in Nigeria and Kenya and highlights key growth opportunities in each market. Content includes an overview of the African growth path to 2020 and context for the Nigerian and Kenyan analysis; a comparison of factors that impact growth opportunities in these two countries; major drivers and restraints impacting growth opportunities for each country; and market metrics for the 3 segments per country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Study Scope and Introduction
3. The African Growth Path-Nigeria and Kenya
4. Drivers and Restraints Impacting Growth in Nigeria
5. Growth Opportunities-Nigeria
6. Drivers and Restraints Impacting Growth in Kenya
7. Growth Opportunities-Kenya
8. Conclusions and Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjqnx7/growth