'Dystrophin (DMD) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016'; Dystrophin (DMD) pipeline Target constitutes close to 26 molecules. Out of which approximately 23 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities Institutes.
Furthermore, the publisher says; Dystrophin (DMD) Dystrophin is a cytoplasmic protein. It anchors the extracellular matrix to the cytoskeleton via F-actin. It acts as ligand for dystroglycan. It act as component of the dystrophin-associated glycoprotein complex which accumulates at the neuromuscular junction and at a variety of synapses in the peripheral and central nervous systems and has a structural function in stabilizing the sarcolemma.
The report 'Dystrophin (DMD) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016' outlays comprehensive information on the Dystrophin (DMD) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Dystrophin (DMD) targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases. Currently, The molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 2, 1, 10 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Dystrophin Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Dystrophin - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Dystrophin - Comparative Analysis
- Dystrophin - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Dystrophin - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Dystrophin Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Dystrophin - Products under Development by Companies
- Dystrophin - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Dystrophin - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd.
- PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.
- WAVE Life Sciences Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m2n4bk/dystrophin_dmd