DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a cancer that originates in liver but metastasises to lungs, lymph nodes, adrenal gland and bones, including the skull. Symptoms include abdominal pain or tenderness, especially in the upper-right part, bruising or bleeding, enlarged abdomen and yellow skin or eyes (jaundice). The predisposing factors include alcohol abuse, autoimmune diseases of the liver, hepatitis B or C virus infection and hemochromatosis. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 28 molecules. Out of which approximately 26 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 12, 12 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Comparative Analysis
- Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Products under Development by Companies
- Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Mirna Therapeutics, Inc.
- Molecular Partners AG
- MolMed S.p.A.
- Novartis AG
- OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- PharmAbcine, Inc.
- Verlyx Pharma Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhg4nc/metastatic