BRISBANE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:AIMT), a biopharmaceutical company developing CODIT™ (Characterized Oral Desensitization ImmunoTherapy) treatments for life-threatening food allergies, today announced that it will present Phase 2 clinical data on AR101, its investigational biologic oral immunotherapy for desensitization of patients with peanut allergy, and host corporate forums at:
- The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology’s 4th Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Meeting (FAAM), October 13-15, 2016, in Rome
- The 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Asthma, Allergy & Immunology (ACAAI), November 10-14, 2016, in San Francisco
Details for Aimmune Presentations at FAAM, October 13-15, 2016, in Rome
- #PP145: “The Stability of Peanut Allergens in AR101, an Oral Immunotherapeutic for the Treatment of Peanut Allergy, in Two Representative Food Matrices” (Presenting author: R. Simon) on Saturday, October 15, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM, in Poster Session 4 (Food Allergens) in the Poster Area (La Piazzetta B & C).
Aimmune will host an Industry Satellite Symposium titled “Peanut Allergy Oral Immunotherapy: Exploring the Needs of Peanut-Allergic Patients and Their Families” on Friday, October 14, 12:45-1:45 PM, at the Plenary Hall (Medici Visconti), and will feature:
- George Du Toit, M.B., B.Ch., Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, London, and Evelina Children’s Hospital, London, Moderator
- Audrey Dunn Galvin, Ph.D., University College Cork, Ireland, “Defining the Unmet Needs of Peanut-Allergic Patients and Their Families”
- Andrea Vereda, M.D., Ph.D., Aimmune Therapeutics, “Targeting the Growing, Unmet Need for Peanut Allergy Treatment: Aimmune’s Clinical Development Approach”
Details for Aimmune Presentations at ACAAI, November 10-14, 2016, in San Francisco
- #O055: “Immunologic Effects of AR101 During Characterized Oral Desensitization Immunotherapy (CODIT) for Peanut Allergy” (Presenting author: E. Kim) on Monday, November 14.
- #O056 “Baseline Peanut-Specific IgE Potentially Predicts Up-Dose Completion and Treatment Response with AR101 in CODIT” (Presenting author: J. Wang) on Monday, November 14.
Aimmune will host a Corporate Forum titled “Peanut Oral Immunotherapy: Thresholds of Eliciting Dose, Clinical and Immune Response from AR101 Phase 2 Clinical Trials, and Treatment Optimization Through Early Intervention” on Friday, November 11.
Additional details will be available closer to the time of the meeting.
About Aimmune Therapeutics
Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc., is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing treatments for life-threatening food allergies. The company’s Characterized Oral Desensitization ImmunoTherapy (CODIT™) system, an approach to oral immunotherapy (OIT), uses rigorously characterized biologic product candidates with gradual, controlled up-dosing protocols to obtain clinically meaningful desensitization to food allergens. Aimmune’s first CODIT product, AR101 for the treatment of peanut allergy, has received the FDA’s Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the desensitization of peanut-allergic patients 4-17 years of age and is currently being evaluated in Phase 3 clinical trials. For more information, please see www.aimmune.com.