DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Toll Like Receptor 3 (CD283 or TLR3) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Toll Like Receptor 3 (CD283 or TLR3) pipeline Target constitutes close to 15 molecules. Out of which approximately 11 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities
Institutes. Toll Like Receptor 3 - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Toll Like Receptor 3 (CD283 or TLR3) Toll-like receptor 3 (TLR3) is a protein encoded by the TLR3 gene. It control host immune response against pathogens through recognition of molecular patterns specific to microorganisms. TLR3 is a nucleotide-sensing TLR which is activated by double-stranded RNA, a sign of viral infection.
It acts via the adapter TRIF/TICAM1, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, IRF3 nuclear translocation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. The molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 1, 5 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Toll Like Receptor 3 (CD283 or TLR3) targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases.
Key Topics Covered:
- Toll Like Receptor 3 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Toll Like Receptor 3 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Toll Like Receptor 3 - Comparative Analysis
- Toll Like Receptor 3 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Toll Like Receptor 3 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Toll Like Receptor 3 Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Toll Like Receptor 3 - Products under Development by Companies
- Toll Like Receptor 3 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Toll Like Receptor 3 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Biomics Biotechnologies Co., Ltd.
- Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Innate Pharma S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson
- MultiCell Technologies, Inc.
- Oncovir, Inc.
- Tollys S.A.S
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnk2wv/toll_like