Cerebral Palsy pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 7 molecules. which approximately 7 molecules are developed by Companies. Our latest report Cerebral Palsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cerebral Palsy, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Cerebral Palsy Cerebral palsy is a group of disorders that can involve brain and nervous system functions, such as movement, learning, hearing, seeing, and thinking. Symptoms include muscles that are very tight and do not stretch, abnormal walk (gait), arms tucked in toward the sides, knees crossed or touching, legs make scissors movements, walk on the toes, speech problems (dysarthria), hearing or vision problems and pain. Treatment includes anticonvulsants and muscle relaxants. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III and Preclinical stages are 1 and 6 respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cerebral Palsy and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cerebral Palsy Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Cerebral Palsy - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Cerebral Palsy - Comparative Analysis
- Cerebral Palsy - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Cerebral Palsy - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Cerebral Palsy Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Cerebral Palsy - Products under Development by Companies
- Cerebral Palsy - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Cerebral Palsy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Allergan Plc
- Cell Cure Neurosciences, Ltd.
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc.
- CHA Bio & Diostech Co., Ltd.
- CytoDel, LLC
- Neuralstem, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5jhp8f/cerebral_palsy