NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS), the nation’s largest retail bookseller and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, today announced that it will offer huge savings in-store and online at BN.com/columbusday2016 to celebrate Columbus Day Weekend starting tomorrow, October 8, and lasting through Columbus Day on Monday, October 10. The special offers, available at Barnes & Noble only during Columbus Day Weekend while supplies last, include:
- 50% Off Must-Reads (In-Store Only) – All Barnes & Noble stores nationwide are offering 50% off ‘Must Reads’ for this Columbus Day Weekend, including such favorites as Hero of the Empire by Candice Millard, When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi, The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead, Home by Harlan Coben and more.
- 30% Off The Maze Runner Series (In-Store Only) – The Fever Code, the fifth book in James Dashner’s #1 New York Times bestselling Maze Runner series, will be available for 30% off at all Barnes & Noble stores nationwide throughout Columbus Day Weekend. Additional books in the Maze Runner series will also be available at 30% off at Barnes & Noble, in-store only.
- Buy One, Get One 50% Off Coloring Books (In-Store and Online) – Barnes & Noble’s huge selection of coloring books will be available at buy one, get one 50% off this Columbus Day Weekend, including popular titles like Curious Creatures by Millie Marotta, Autumn Magic from Barron’s Educational Series, Official Bob's Burgers Coloring Book by Loren Bouchard and more.
- Select Kids Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions Available for Only $5 with the Purchase of Where the Sidewalk Ends & Every Thing On It Collectible Edition by Shel Silverstein (In-Store and Online) – When customers purchase Where the Sidewalk Ends & Everything On It by Shel Silverstein during Columbus Day Weekend at their local Barnes & Noble store or online at BN.com , they can purchase select Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions for only $5, including popular titles like Greek Myths: A Wonder Book for Girls & Boys by Nathaniel Hawthorne, Grimm's Fairy Tales by Brothers Grimm and The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss.
- 30% Off Any One Toy or Game (Online Only) – Customers can purchase any one toy or game from Barnes & Noble’s leading selection of educational toys and games at 30% off online at BN.com during Columbus Day Weekend. The huge selection of specially curated toys and games includes the Harry Potter Hogwarts Cooperative Battle Deck Building Game, which allows rich game play experiences to unfold with varying levels of difficulty, the LEGO® Friends Advent calendar, which gives kids the opportunity to count down to Christmas by building the winter village in Heartlake City Square, and so much more.
- 30% Off Select Games & Puzzles (In-Store Only) – Barnes & Noble stores nationwide will offer select games and puzzles for family and friends to enjoy together at 30% off, including Indoor Cornhole from University Games, which brings the popular Cornhole game from outdoors to indoors, Scribblish from Spicy Doodles Gaming, Inc., the hilarious scribbling game of, “How did THIS become THAT?,” and so much more.
- 30% Off Select Arts & Crafts (In-Store Only) – Select arts and crafts will be available for 30% off at all Barnes & Noble stores nationwide during Columbus Day Weekend, including Art On-the-Go from Kidzaw®, a mobile studio that equips young aspiring artists with all the tools and inspiration they need to create masterpieces on the move, Sew Mini Treats from Klutz®, which allows kids to make their own felt food with fabulous faces, and more.
- Buy One, Get One 50% Off Artist Supplies (In-Store and Online) – Barnes & Noble will be offering its wide range of artist supplies at buy one, get one 50% off throughout Columbus Day weekend in-store and online.
For more information on Barnes & Noble’s incredible Columbus Day Weekend savings, customers should visit their local store or go online at BN.com/columbusday2016.
About Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is a Fortune 500 company, the nation’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 638 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store features more than 4 million digital books in the US (www.nook.com), plus periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company's corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes &Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.