DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medical Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for MRI systems reached $5.8 billion in 2015. The market should reach nearly $6.1 billion and $8.0 billion in 2016 and 2021 respectively, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.
The report includes only those devices and products that are listed above. It segments the global market and the products market only by four regions as listed above. The scope of the report includes and covers the following:
- Key market segment analysis.
- Market dynamics (drivers and restraints).
- Market estimation for the forecast period of 2016 through 2021.
- Competitive developments and landscape.
- Regional analysis.
- Profiles of key market players.
Scope of the Report:
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for medical magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Descriptions of the trends and developments for each type of MRI technology and how each is meant to satisfy the needs of customers.
- Identification of highly competitive MRI industries and their position in the overall imaging market.
- A look at macro trends that benefit the MRI market, which include:
- Examination of the MRI business in terms of specific companies and their position in the market.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Alltech Medical Systems America
- Analogic Corp.
- Aurora Imaging Technology Inc.
- Bruker Biospin Corp.
- Esaote Spa
- Fonar Corp.
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corp.
- Hologic Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
4: MRI Systems By Structure/Architecture
5: MRI Systems By Field Strength
6: MRI Systems By Application
7: MRI Systems By Technique
8: Competitive Developments
9: MRI Systems By Region
10: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jkrzpr/medical_magnetic