DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Drilling Fluids Market By Type (Water Based, Oil Based, Synthetic and Pneumatic Fluids), By Application (Onshore and Offshore), By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for drilling fluids is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during 2016-2021, on account of anticipated increase in oil & gas drilling activities. In 2015, North America dominated demand for drilling fluids across the globe, followed by Asia-Pacific.
Moreover, water based drilling fluids dominated global drilling fluids market, due to their environment friendly properties and cost effectiveness.
- Global Drilling Fluids Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Water Based Fluids, Oil Based Fluids, Synthetic Fluids and Pneumatic Fluids), By Application (Onshore & Offshore), By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, & South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- AES Drilling Fluids
- Anchor Drilling Fluids USA LLC
- Asia Pacific Drilling Fluid Co. Ltd
- Baker Hughes
- Canadian Energy Services (CES)
- Conquest Drilling Fluids
- Egyptian Mud Engineering & Chemicals Company
- Geo Drilling Fluids
- Global Drilling Fluids & Chemicals Limited
- Halliburton (Baroid)
- Hitech Drilling Fluids
- Imdex Limited
- MB Petroleum Services LLC (MBPS)
- National Oil Varco
- Newpark Resources, Inc.
- Oil Recovery Services (ORS)
- Q Max Solutions Inc.
- Schlumberger (M-I Swaco)
- Scomi Oil Tools
Secure Energy Services
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Drilling Fluids Market Outlook
5. North America Drilling Fluids Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Drilling Fluids Market Outlook
7. Middle East & Africa Drilling Fluids Market Outlook
8. Europe Drilling Fluids Market Outlook
9. South America Drilling Fluids Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n7r44c/global_drilling