According to India Frozen Food Market Outlook, 2021, the market is segregated into six segments like frozen vegetables, frozen snacks, frozen seafood, frozen poultry, frozen red meat and others.
Frozen snacks and vegetables are the largest category in terms of sales volume whereas frozen poultry, seafood and red meat are still new to Indian consumers. There are three end users who combine to form the Indian frozen food industry; they are retail consumers, commercial businesses and exports. Before five years, players were largely dependent on export market which earned significant revenues to them. However, with growing importance of frozen food in the commercial and retail sector, domestic market has also turned to be lucrative.
Today, the Quick Service Restaurants, fast food chains, hotels, and cafes from not only metros, but even from tier-II and tier-III cities are gearing up to offer their customers the finest in food along with the ambience. Hence, they have started using frozen food to serve their orders quickly and efficiently without any hassles.
Retail sector is also growing with a strong compounded annual growth rate from the last five years. Despite the challenges being faced by the cold chain industry, the frozen food market is expected to grow due to consumer demand and many new players and brands entering into the industry. These new players will bring into new varieties of product to fulfill the consumer demand.
The market is largely dominated by select national brands and some regional players. Al Kabeer, McCain Foods, Mother Dairy, Venky's, Innovative Foods, Godrej Tyson Foods etc. are some of the major players operating in the industry.
Some of the best performing retail stores include Tesco, Spencer's, HyperCity, Food Bazaar, Easyday, DMart etc. which have extensive cold storage facilities with them.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Frozen Food Market Outlook
3. India Frozen Food Market Outlook
4. India Frozen Vegetables Market Outlook
5. India Frozen Snacks Market Outlook
6. India Frozen Seafood Market Outlook
7. India Frozen Poultry Market Outlook
8. India Frozen Red Meat Market Outlook
9. Product, Price and Variant Analysis
10. Overview of Cold Chain Industry
11. India Economic Snapshot
12. Raw Material
13. Market Penetration
14. PEST Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Channel Partner Analysis
17. India Frozen Food Market Dynamics
18. Market Trends & Developments
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Strategic Recommendations
- Al Kabeer Exports Private Limited
- McCain Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
- Venky's (India) Limited
- Innovative Foods Limited
- Godrej Tyson Foods Ltd.
- Darshan Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Vadilal Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4q8b6c/india_frozen_food