DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Food Tech Market, by Service Type (Online Grocery Delivery, Online Food Aggregator, & Convenience Services), By Technology, by Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, & ROW) - Analysis & Forecast 2016-2022" report to their offering.
The global food tech market is expected to grow over $250.43 billion by 2022 at a single digit CAGR through the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of global food tech market, including market breakdown by the service type, technology type, and different geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the service type, namely: online grocery delivery, food aggregators, & OTT & convenience services; and technology type, namely: websites and mobile apps is tracked to calculate the overall market size.
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global food tech market and how can they be addressed through the forecast period?
- How will the market players leverage on key developments such as acquisitions, partnerships, and product launch among others?
- Which region will lead the global food tech market by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the prevalent service types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent technology types and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
- Delivery Hero Holding GmbH
- Domino's Pizza Inc.
- Doordash Inc.
- Grubhub Inc.
- Jimmy John's Franchise LLC
- McDonald's Corporation
- Panera Bread Company
- Papa John's International
- Pizza Hut International
1. Report Scope & Methodology
2. Market Dynamics
3. Industry Analysis
4. Competitive Insights
5. Food Tech Market by Service Type
6. Market by Technology Type
7. Market by Geography
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vg5bv4/global_food_tech