AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bringing together some of the biggest names in the pigments and TiO2 industry, Smithers Rapra’s Pigment & Color Science Forum and TiO2 World Summit 2016 will take place October 4-6, 2016 in Cleveland, Ohio at the Westin Cleveland Downtown.
Over 250 attendees have already registered to attend this year’s co-located event. Key experts attending include:
- Chief Operating Officer, A. Schulman
- Manager of Pigment and Color Technology, PPG
- Director of Purchasing- Global Supply Chain, Sherwin Williams
- Global Sales Leader, Chemours
- GM- European Sales, Cristal
- Global Color Manager, PPG Aerospace
- GM TiO2 Sales, luka
- Director of Raw Materials Purchasing, PPG
"Both our Pigment and Color Science Forum and TiO2 World Summit continue to grow year after year, and we’re thrilled to have so many key decision makers attending this year’s events,” said Kimberlee Rohrer, Conference Producer for Smithers Rapra. “The knowledge being shared and the relationships being built at these connected events will prove extremely valuable to those in attendance.”
Combining more than 25 years of experience in working with the titanium dioxide supply chain and the industrial pigments and colorants sectors, Smithers Rapra’s co-located 2016 Pigment and Color Science Forum and TiO2 World Summit will allow attendees to:
- Build on the inherent synergies between the TiO2 and pigment industries through discussion of the latest applications, technologies and processes
- Hear unparalleled content by leading experts from both the TiO2 and pigment supply chains
To learn more about this year’s Pigment and Color Science Forum agenda and TiO2 World Summit 2016 agenda, along with registration information, click here.
About Smithers Rapra
Smithers Rapra is the global leader in rubber, plastics, polymer and composites testing, consulting and information products and events, with key focuses including the tire, industrial, transportation, consumer and medical industries. For more information, visit www.smithersrapra.com.