The Indian WAF solution revenue reached $5.3 million in 2015, with a robust YoY growth of 41.5%
Thriving eCommerce and Internet banking activities spurred investments in WAF solutions in the country. Directed government investment in security to support digital inclusion, eGovernment, and smart city projects; the emergence of digital currency, new payment, and development of new banking models also contributed substantially to this growth.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Is the WAF solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist or will they be replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- What are the most common Web application security threats in India?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Overview-Definitions
- Market Overview-Research Methodology
- Market Overview-Customer Segmentation
- Market Overview-Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview-Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. India WAF Solutions Market
- India Market Breakdown
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- On-premise WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Cloud-based WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
3. The Last Word
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scsfnm/india_web