DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Greater China Region Web Application Firewall Solutions Market" report to their offering.
The Greater China region's WAF solutions market experienced a robust YoY growth rate of 26.8% in 2015 and reached an overall revenue of $70.8 million, of which 90.5% was from China.
The region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% from 2015 to 2020, with more end users, especially large enterprises starting to embrace the cloud-based WAF solution for its low CAPEX and flexibility.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the WAF solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist or will they be replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- What are the most common Web application security threats in Greater China?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Overview-Definitions
- Market Overview-Research Methodology
- Market Overview-Customer Segmentation
- Market Overview-Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview-Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. Greater China Region (GCR) WAF Solutions Market
- Greater China Region Market Breakdown
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- On-premise WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Cloud-based WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Demand Analysis by Country
3. The Last Word
- The Last Word-3 Big Predictions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2sx6kp/greater_china