The WAF solutions market in ASEAN generated an overall revenue of $17.1 million, including both on-premise and cloud-based segments, and indicated a robust growth of 25.3% on a YoY basis.
The adoption of WAF solutions in ASEAN mounted significantly in 2015 due to rising reliance on Web services in the dynamically changing business environment. More importantly, the escalation in sophisticated threats and high-profile attacks targeting the application layer drove many organizations to invest in WAF solutions during the year.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the WAF solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist or will they be replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- What are the most common Web application security threats in ASEAN?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Research Methodology
- Customer Segmentation
- Geographical Coverage
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
2. ASEAN WAF Solutions Market
- ASEAN Market Breakdown
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- On-premise WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Cloud-based WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Demand Analysis by Country
3. The Last Word
- 3 Big Predictions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4f3t9/asean_web