DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australia - New Zealand Web Application Firewall Solutions Market" report to their offering.
The ANZ WAF market recorded a 16.6% growth rate on a YoY basis in 2015, as demand for both on-premise and cloud-based solutions continued to rise among enterprises in the region. The enterprises were keen to invest in WAF technology to better protect their Web assets, many of which are increasingly facing external business partners and customers, as well as performing mission-critical functions.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the WAF solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured to meet customer needs?
- Will these solutions continue to exist or will they be replaced by other solutions?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- What are the most common Web application security threats in Australia-New Zealand?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Research Methodology
- Customer Segmentation
- Geographical Coverage
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. ANZ WAF Solutions Market
- ANZ Market Overview
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- On-premise WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Cloud-based WAF Solutions Segment Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Demand Analysis by Country
3. The Last Word
- 3 Big Predictions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9999xj/australia_new
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.