The author has done a major survey among all the M2M terminal vendors and found that the global cellular M2M terminal market performed well in 2015, showing growth in all major world regions and vertical markets. The report estimates that shipments of cellular M2M terminals will grow from 2.7 million units in 2015 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1 percent to reach 5.7 million units in 2020.
The report also includes vendor market shares and market forecasts for the M2M module market. Get up to date with the latest trends from all the main regions with this unique 100 page report.
The Global M2M/IoT Terminal Market is a strategy report analysing the latest developments on the cellular router, gateway and modem market. This strategic research report provides you with more than 100 pages of unique business intelligence including 5 year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from this report:
- Insights from 30 executive interviews with market-leading companies.
- Summary of the M2M/IoT hardware value chain.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Overview of certifications required for cellular devices.
- Price comparisons between terminal vendors.
- ADLINK Technology
- Advantech B+B SmartWorx
- Beijer Electronics Group (Westermo and Korenix)
- Digi International
- Dr. Neuhaus
- Encore Networks
- Gemalto M2M
- HMS Networks
- INSYS Microelectronics
- InHand Networks
- MC Technologies
- Maestro Wireless Solutions
- Matrix Electrónica
- MultiTech Systems
- NetComm Wireless
- Red Lion Controls
- Sierra Wireless
- Systech Corporation
- Xiamen Four-Faith Communication Technology
Key Topics Covered:
1 M2M/IoT networking and technologies
2 Market forecasts and trends
3 Company profiles and strategies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnvt9t/the_global