SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) today announced that its Cubic Global Defense (CGD) and Cubic Mission Solutions (CMS) businesses will exhibit comprehensive training and communication capabilities at the 2016 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition in Washington, D.C. from October 3 – 5. Hosted by the Association of the United States Army (AUSA), the annual meeting is the largest land warfare exposition and professional development forum uniquely supporting the needs and interests of the Army.
“AUSA provides a unique opportunity to showcase industry-leading products and Cubic looks forward to demonstrating our new integrated command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities that are interoperable with Cubic’s training solutions to better prepare our customers for their next mission,” said Mike Twyman, president of Cubic Mission Solutions.
“Cubic’s NextTraining technologies play an integral role in preparing our warfighters for the battlefield by maximizing the breadth and depth of training with realistic and performance-based solutions aimed at building readiness,” said Dave Buss, president of Cubic Global Defense.
CGD will highlight the following NextTraining technologies designed to improve learning, retention and performance for combat readiness:
- Ground combat training: As the leading global provider of live, virtual and constructive training solutions, Cubic delivers the most training to forces around the world. Through the use of live, force-on-force, instrumented ground combat training, Cubic integrates realistic training environments and performance-based training initiatives to raise both individual and collective performance.
- Virtual, immersive and game-based training systems: Cubic provides effective training technologies using synthetic 3-D environments to teach trainees tasks in a simulated space. Cubic also offers a wide range of products including scenario-based small arms simulators, desktop trainers, high-fidelity man-in-the-loop system simulations, instructional/educational software, neuroscience tools, software development services and custom simulation services.
- Enduring readiness: Cubic provides multiechelon training and mission support across the Operational Environment; Unified Land Operations, Special Operations, Joint Interagency Intergovernmental Multinational, Air Component and Naval operations. Cubic supports readiness throughout the training life-cycle; from institutional to home-station and training at Combat Training Centers.
CMS will showcase the following interoperable C4ISR capabilities that provide information capture, assessment, exploitation and dissemination in a secure network-centric environment:
- Secure networking: Cubic | DTECH Labs is ensuring consistent connectivity across assets and teams with deployable, man-portable and tactical networking communications technologies that offer extreme modularity, redundancy, reliability and integrated power capabilities.
- Airborne ISR Full Motion Video: Cubic | TeraLogics is improving intelligence at the edge with access to real-time full motion video via cloud-based software that simplifies analyst workflow, enables collaboration and creates mission opportunity by pairing real-time video with geospatial and viewer-added context.
- Cross-domain: CMS is addressing the critical need to transfer all classification levels of data between secure and unsecure networks through a range of accredited, scalable products, enabling fast, secure, reliable and cost-efficient cross-domain data management.
- Satellite communications: Cubic | GATR Technologies is creating tremendous operational and transportability advantages for government and commercial customers with durable but lightweight antennas that provide comparable performance, but 85 percent reduction in logistical size and weight compared to traditional solutions. (Booth #8429)
Cubic will also host T Worx in booth #8425, demonstrating the utility of their Intelligent Rail® (I-Rail) weapon mounted network and power system. The I-Rail technology is a Program Executive Office Soldier sponsored technology through Army’s Small Business Innovative Research and is currently undergoing evaluation as a participant in Army Expeditionary Warrior Experiment 2017. The Cubic-T Worx collaborative demonstration features I-Rail’s innovative applications for the collection and viewing of live video, and user data. This technology provides Soldier shooter perspective captured in the combat or training environment. This new capability increases the fidelity and timeliness of training and operational feedback. When combined with TeraLogics’ Unified Video® platform and the DTECH Labs networking technology, the I-Rail can bring fused sensor data and video feeds from the tactical edge directly to the unit commander and intelligence support teams.
Attendees can see Cubic’s comprehensive end-to-end capabilities from training to tactical in Booth #8425 and Cubic | GATR in Booth #8429 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington D.C. Follow CGD at @CubicDefense, CMS at @Cubic_C4ISR and join the conversation with #AUSA2016 on Twitter.
About Cubic Corporation
Cubic Corporation designs, integrates and operates systems, products and services focused in the transportation, defense training and secure communications markets. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services to create intelligent travel solutions for transportation authorities and operators. Cubic Global Defense is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions, special operations and intelligence for the U.S. and allied forces. Cubic Mission Solutions provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. For more information about Cubic, please visit the company's website at www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.