NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IDG TechNetwork was named Most Innovative Publisher at The Drum’s Digital Trading Awards earlier this month. IDG TechNetwork offers robust first-party data, global scale and expertise in local markets to provide marketers with exceptional convenience and customer service for their programmatic ad buying. Comprising owned and operated flagship sites PCWorld, Macworld, TechHive and Greenbot, a network of premium publishing partners and DSP data targeting across the broader internet, IDG TechNetwork reaches influential audiences with intent data that drives performance.
The Drum recognized IDG’s ability to offer clients a single deal ID globally to engage with the largest technology audience across the web, as well as the company’s suite of strategic capabilities.
IDG TechNetwork offers best-in-class, market-leading advantages:
• Unified Global First-Party Data: First-party data derived from declared data and user behavior collected from IDG’s events, lead generation and digital content interactions empowers efficient audience buying on a global scale.
• One Deal ID: Advertisers can access IDG’s global inventory through one Deal ID, providing valuable operational efficiencies for their teams.
• Private Exchanges in 13 Countries: IDG’s private exchange presence is growing across the globe, currently operating in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Germany, India, Sweden, Netherlands, Australia, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Korea.
• Expertise in Local Programmatic Media Landscapes: IDG TechNetwork’s global presence enables our programmatic team to exchange real-time information across the world. IDG provides expert guidance to clients, including delivering bid insights, identifying trends, editorial and seasonality-based opportunities, and providing programmatic buying education.
• Deal Types: Our private marketplace comprises Private Auctions, Preferred Deals and Programmatic Guaranteed, all designed with advertiser ROI in mind.
• Premium Desktop, Mobile and Video Inventory: Products available in IDG TechNetwork’s marketplace include high viewability, video interstitials, video pre-roll, takeovers/synched ads, mobile units, high impact units and standard IAB display units.
The Drum Digital Trading Awards is its first U.S. awards program and follows the publication’s third successful year for its Digital Trading Awards previously open only to U.K.-based publishers and agencies. The new awards competition rewards programmatic performance and recognizes the best in the programmatic and ad-tech industry in the USA.
“Our premier programmatic marketplace embodies the mission we have at IDG TechNetwork, which is to provide first-to-market advertising solutions for technology marketers to keep our clients one step ahead of the rapidly evolving digital market,” said Peter Longo, CEO of U.S. Media for IDG. “We’re thrilled to be recognized by The Drum and we congratulate all of the winners on their accomplishments,” he said.
About The Drum Digital Trading Awards USA
After The Digital Trading Awards great success in the UK, The Drum is pleased to announce its first US awards program - The Digital Trading Awards USA.
These new awards reward programmatic performance and give recognition to the best in the programmatic and ad-tech industry in the USA.
Not only is it The Drum’s first USA awards but it is the first and only awards in the USA to solely focus on rewarding this industry. Learn more here: www.thedrum.com and here: www.digitaltradingawards.com
About IDG TechNetwork
IDG TechNetwork provides first-to-market advertising solutions for marketers with one goal in mind – keeping clients one-step ahead of the rapidly evolving digital market. Comprising owned and operated flagship sites PCWorld®, Macworld®, TechHive and Greenbot, a network of premium publishing partners and DSP data targeting across the broader internet, IDG TechNetwork reaches focused audiences with intent data that drives performance. Its full-service product suite includes interactive display advertising, lead generation, content marketing, a programmatic exchange, native advertising, creative development and more across premium desktop, video and mobile platforms. Learn more at IDGTechNetwork.com.
IDG connects the world of tech buyers with insights, intent and engagement. IDG is the world’s leading media, data and marketing services company that activates and engages the most influential technology buyers. Our premium brands, including CIO®, Computerworld®, PCWorld® and Macworld®, engage the most powerful audience of technology buyers providing essential guidance on the evolving technology landscape. Our global data intelligence platform activates purchasing intent, powering our clients’ success. IDG Marketing Services creates custom content with marketing impact across video, mobile, social and digital. We execute complex campaigns that fulfill marketers’ global ambitions seamlessly with consistency that delivers results and wins awards. IDG is the #1 tech media company in the world, per comScore.*
*Source: comScore Media Metrix, Desktop Unique Visitors, Worldwide, February 2016