SPRINGFIELD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location will open at 2833 Chatham Rd., Springfield, IL 62704. Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the state of Illinois.
“I look forward to the rewarding experience of helping the residents of Springfield achieve their goals and return to daily life activities and sports,” Facility Manager, Steve Hanley, PT, DPT, said. “I know my patients are facing injuries that make this time in their lives very difficult. Providing Physical Therapy on a routine basis allows me the opportunity to provide quality care, educate patients and families, and serve as an advocate for their health care needs.”
Services available at Athletico Springfield include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Our professional staff is equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to return athletes to pre-injury performance levels.
- Manual therapy – Our certified clinicians use hand-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation.
- Patient outcomes reporting – Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Springfield or email Springfield@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Springfield will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
2833 Chatham Rd.
Springfield, IL 62704
Phone: 217-303-5982 | Fax: 217-303-5983
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.